Wednesday, September 16, 2009

::firehouse::


0138 still in progress menyiapkan homework landfill design yg Miss A kasi ms lecture tengah hari tadi. but skit je lai. tengah aku khusyuk rephrase ayat2 tetiba lagu ni berkumandang. stop jap. aku sangat suka lagu ni dari dulu lagi. entah la but aku suka lirik nye. simple and easy to describe. aku ulang lagu ni 3 kali. for sure masa aku suka lagu ni..aku tak penah nak dedicate kat sape2 coz masa remaja aku dulu memang takde jiwang2 ni. no rules! aku ngan geng suka wat hal sendiri je. aku rindu kalian semua. if suatu hari nanti ade reunion mesti masing2 datang bawak anak2 yang comel. at least 2 org hehehehe..tapi aku? anak tekak je aku bawak eh. oklah guys..that's all for now. lagu ape aku maksudkan td..haaa cuba teka skarang~ selamat bersahur!
gambateee~


Y ou know you're everything to me and I could never see
The two of us apart
And you know I give myself to you and no matter what you do
I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I wanna be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicate my life to you, you know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you and there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together

I just can't live without you and I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

i've built my world around u and i want you to know
i need u live i never needed anyone before


**special dedication to cik tarzan saye yang tengah nyenyak tdo..bgn2 cepat..dah subuh**

No comments:

Post a Comment